- Santa arrives at 2pm on his antique fire truck
- Santa will give out presents to participating families
- Hot chocolate, cider and candy canes
- Live Music from Sweetcake Mountain Band
- Bring food donations for Person-to-Person.
Here’s the skinny on this event…
- Gift Drop Off: On December 24th (between 10:00am – noon) parents sneak away to the drop off location (297 Silvermine Ave, Norwalk), Label your gift(s) with each child’s name in easy-to-read, large block letters and tie multiple gifts together.
- Membership: While the event is free and open to all, you must be a member of the SCA to drop off gifts for Santa. Membership is $40 and covers the whole family. You can join online here.
- Santa’s Arrival: At around 2:00PM Santa arrives by antique firetruck in the parking lot of the Silvermine Arts Center where he will hand out the presents. h child’s name and presents them with their gift!
- Mask Policy: Please wear your mask when dropping off gifts. Children should wear masks when receiving their gift from Santa. We’ll update the mask policy should circumstances require it.